Timbre Man Custom Overdrive - szukalski / Chuck D. Bones design

Can you give a photo tutorial? I see light from a light source but not a single shadow in the top picture. The lighting is perfect. Even the bottom one has shadows. I would love to learn how to take pictures with no shadows, drives me nuts.
Sheer Fluke, my wife was shining a Phone light over the Top & standing in the way of the Morning sun!
Have a look at my other Builds on here, glare everywhere!
This was about the 8th time on & off the computer to take a better shot.
I wanted this right for the designers!!!

Sheer Fluke, my wife was shining a Phone light over the Top & standing in the way of the Morning sun!
Have a look at my other Builds on here, glare everywhere!
This was about the 8th time on & off the computer to take a better shot.
I wanted this right for the designers!!!
I worked for a commercial photographer many years ago - so long ago that I loaded Hasselblad film backs. Film! Hours of work chasing shadows away for one shot.

Pedal looks great btw! Super clean. 👍

This is a szukalski designedPCB drawn up by Chuck D, Bones based on the Timmy with 3 Band EQ!
Sounds Great!, Interesting combination of Clipping Diodes!
I used a RC4559 Op Amp
As with all my Builds, In House Graphics finished with Automotive Clear Coat.

View attachment 49576
View attachment 49573
I like the crackle look! How would you describe the sound? I haven't actually ever played a Timmy, but I was considering one in the future. Can the Timbreman be built on the Tommy III board?

I like the crackle look! How would you describe the sound? I haven't actually ever played a Timmy, but I was considering one in the future. Can the Timbreman be built on the Tommy III board?
Everyone should have a "Timmy ", It is an extension of your Guitar & Amp sound with a bit of Girth & Grit added & More if you want it.
It has been cloned as much as the Klon, Zendrive & Tubescreamer.
The Original has the Treble & Bass cut as you turn Clockwise!
I had Version 1 & traded for Version 2 as the Footswitch was lowered & battery above between the Circuit, It's in a 1590B.
It was $129.00 + shipping from Paul Cochrane or $200.00 + from anywhere else at the time!
Danelectro did a straight up clone with dual concentric pots & he sued & won !
I have one of those still sealed in its Box!

Back