Procrastinator, Mantle, Sea Horse, Bayonet

jjjimi84

Here are a few pedals recently gifted to people I really admire.

My mom asked for a painted pedal and since she is always late I gave her this, the Procrastinator. Standard build hand painted purple locust flower. Built 03/22/2019 and painted 03/16/2020 for her birthday on 03/17/2020.
1LDOz9x.jpg

5VyU2Kn.jpg

qqWRMMN.jpg

gM1CNM0.jpg

I had a lesson with one of my guitar idols and was fortunate to send a few pedals his way, first up is the mantle fuzz. Built 10/23/2019 and painted on 02/11/2020.
yIPHKFG.jpg

hj0htg2.jpg

Next is the Sea Horse, with the mod to have the led flash with the rate knob. Built 11/06/2018 and painted 03/09/2020.
6mti3E8.jpg

0eAuvYO.jpg

Last is the Bayonet, I airbrushed orange enamel paint on here then painted this green booger monster. When I was painting his bottom foot the paint had not yet full cured on his head and it ran creating the ARGH letter box, which is kinda hidden by the sustain knob. Built 11/05/2019 and painted 04/07/2020.
g1B0EhF.jpg

UIn8f8z.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you chuck! I got a bunch of stuff in the works, I just gotta get my ass in gear when it comes to posting.

Awesome work! Love the graphics. For the procrastinator, did you get the 2SK30A transistor? Any link to where if you did?

thanks

Awesome work! Love the graphics. For the procrastinator, did you get the 2SK30A transistor? Any link to where if you did?

thanks

Thank you everyone! I want to say that I did get it and most likely from smallbear. I would ask my mom to check but not her strong suit.

Everyone should try hand painting, at first I was terrible but every build gets better.

Back