Tayda down for anyone else?

p_wats

I've been trying to build a cart and place an order the last few days, but the site has been showing error messages depending on the page I'm trying to access (sometimes homepage, account page, etc.).

Anyone else having issues?

I made an order last Friday and all was well. It was shipped already and should be here Wednesday.

They have updated their site though. There's now a reviews section and a cleaner interface for ordering uv printed enclosures.

Have you tried clearing your cache?

I made an order last Friday and all was well. It was shipped already and should be here Wednesday.

They have updated their site though. There's now a reviews section and a cleaner interface for ordering uv printed enclosures.

Have you tried clearing your cache?
Interesting. Account/cart access has been giving me an error message for days on many different devices/browsers. I cleared my cache, which didn't help, but going incognito did, so probably a cookie or something I hadn't cleared.

The mobile version seems a bit all over the place (just had 3 of the same account icon in the nave), but at least I can get it now.

Now if only they had other shipping options to Canada these days aside from DHL. Alas, here come the duties.

Interesting. Account/cart access has been giving me an error message for days on many different devices/browsers. I cleared my cache, which didn't help, but going incognito did, so probably a cookie or something I hadn't cleared.

The mobile version seems a bit all over the place (just had 3 of the same account icon in the nave), but at least I can get it now.

Now if only they had other shipping options to Canada these days aside from DHL. Alas, here come the duties.
Same for here in New Zealand. DHL only. But so far they're the best courier company I've used. Quick, cheap, on time, communicative.

I gather other countries don't have such luck.

Oh DHL to Canada is fast and efficient no doubt, we just get jacked by customs and brokerage fees.

Ah yeah. That only kicks in if it's above $400, and even then it's easy to slip through the cracks for a small packet like Tayda shipments. It's apparently more expensive than the money recouped if it's under $400 so they let it slide.

Ah yeah. That only kicks in if it's above $400, and even then it's easy to slip through the cracks for a small packet like Tayda shipments. It's apparently more expensive than the money recouped if it's under $400 so they let it slide.

Must be nice!

For small orders it is, but when you get charged you really get charged to the point of it being ridiculous. There's not really a middle ground.

Anyway, it's cool taydas site seems to be working for you now.

I think we get charged no matter the value, it’s brutal. I have to ask them nicely to devalue my orders, which they oblige. My last order was worth 65usd, they devalued it to 30 and I still got hit with a 20 dollar (CDN) brokerage and duty fee.

Bah. Now that the site is working for me one of the chips I need is out of stock (LM13700--which they had just notified me was in stock again).

First time DHL dinged me I was caught by surprise. Electronics parts are duty free, so I wasn't expecting any additional charges. However, they are charging GST & PST. Not sure why they ding us for taxes but Canada Post doesn't. Plus DHL charges something like $15 for the privilege of collecting those taxes.

Back