SOLVED The hole is too damn large!

giovanni

I drilled some holes for my Conqueror Supreme and realized that one of the LED holes was too big and the bezel falls right through it! :(
I’m trying to find a washer that fits it but having no luck at the local hardware store. Any idea where I could find one? Or any other solution?

It’s just the one up on the step bit. Not sure but it’s just as wide as the outside of the bezel. The bezel doesn’t fall through if I put the nut on it, but you can see the edges of the hole so I’d like to find a washer if possible.

Harry beat me to it.

Great stuff, the metal-epoxy putty.

I was hand drilling a 1590A that the drill bit took for a ride. Too big for metal-epoxy putty but some washers I found on the road in front of my home were just the ticket.

I've got a small bag of those amber jewel lenses... and a few 10mm LEDs...

... but when I saw this Blem pre-painted/drilled enclosure and bought it, I thought a 3PDT would fit in the largest hole, but the hole is too damn large. Luckily, I found my 15mm LEDs dropped right in, a perfect fit. I drilled out the puny 3mm LED hole for the 3PDT, wired up the LED to act as the bypass AND rate indicater; It's a John Hollis EasyVibe by Madbean, and the PCB's control locations fit the pre-drilled enclosure's control-placement perfectly, too, twas meant to be.

cowgirl1-jpeg.4199831

I've drilled out washers (might've been the ones I found in the road, mentioned in my previous post).
Where there's a will, there's a way — the face of the pedal was predrilled, but in addition to enlarging the 1590B's LED hole for the stomper, I drilled top-jacks, FTS.

Back