SOLVED No DIP switches - can I jumper?

My order with my DIP switches is delayed and now I've got a few projects that I can't finish - the Kings Hand and the Paragon Mini. Is it possible to jumper the dip switches somehow in the interim?

you can ben the snipped leads from a couple of resistors to make the connections you think you want, and kinda/sorta hold them down with a piece of tape. ideally you keep a bit of bend in the connecting pieces so it maintains a connection. If you are waiting for the DIP switches I would not solder the temporary jumpers in place.

you can ben the snipped leads from a couple of resistors to make the connections you think you want, and kinda/sorta hold them down with a piece of tape. ideally you keep a bit of bend in the connecting pieces so it maintains a connection. If you are waiting for the DIP switches I would not solder the temporary jumpers in place.
Thanks - Any idea which leads would go where? I'm just looking for the stock settings.
*edit* - Nevermind, just realized If I solder the pots now I won't be able to get back under to solder the DIP switch. Guess I just have to be patient and wait for my order!

Last edited:
Back