Tayda Shipping

I'm not seeing it either.

It could be a website glitch, the shipping calculator seems to be behaving a little erratically at the moment.

I saw a post in another group with their email reply from Tayda. DHL has been removed from the option for the US due to a lack of flights and that UPS serves the same function. DHL was going to continue being used for other regions (like Asia).

So, is it an error that there’s only one shipping option available? UPS isn’t selectable when I check. It defaults to ‘standard shipping’ with no option to change it.

I'd assume that what's on the website are your current options. They're a small company relatively speaking and seem pretty on top of shipping given how much of their business is intl DTC.

We only had one (fast! expensive!) option in Canada for several months, they only recently added a slow/cheap one.

Damn thats a huge drag, DHL usually got it over in a few days rather than a few weeks for just a few dollars more, spoiled me i guess!
Has anyone tried
? I found it the other day but havent made an order yet, apparently theyre out of Ohio and have no minimum order and stock a few harder to find bits.

Update from Hugo:

Hello,

Good day, we have UPS Express for USA now, sorry for last night, we had technical glitch and express shipping option didn't show.

Thank you for choosing us.

Best Regards,
Hugo

So it looks like there's an expedited option still, but it wasn't available yesterday.

DHL have pull out till the end of year for Australia. From Hugo.

• Hugo Tayda 12 Jul, 09:13

Hello,

Good day, I am sorry last week DHL said they ran out of flights and suspended services partially.
    DHL say their problem will be like this maybe until end of year. So we have only UPS now.
    Please let us know about your experience if you see any significant difference between 2 company services.

Thank you for choosing us.

Best Regards,
    Hugo

Bad news from Tayda, they turned off the standard shipping option. I hope they will find a solution asap cause the biggest issue is paying expensive taxes etc if the package comes with DHL Express and UPS to EU. Here is the message from them:

Unfortunately just recently postal service over here has increased their price a lot and become even more expensive than express services. Therefore we had to turn off Standard Shipping option for now. We are working on finding more solutions.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
Best Regards,
JEMIE

Odd. I placed an order with Tayda on Saturday (four days ago) with DHS delivery to Virginia USA. The confirmation email said it would be delivered this coming Friday, but the package arrived yesterday (Monday). I think that is the quickest delivery I have ever received from Tayda.

Odd. I placed an order with Tayda on Saturday (four days ago) with DHS delivery to Virginia USA. The confirmation email said it would be delivered this coming Friday, but the package arrived yesterday (Monday). I think that is the quickest delivery I have ever received from Tayda.
I'm in California and had a shipment get to me from them in like three days or so recently. DHL from Tayda gets to me incredibly fast and is much cheaper than any other shipping option they have. I think the issue though is in the EU and UK specifically.

I'm in California and had a shipment get to me from them in like three days or so recently. DHL from Tayda gets to me incredibly fast and is much cheaper than any other shipping option they have. I think the issue though is in the EU and UK specifically.
Got it. I saw the post above mentioning flights to the US being an issue, but I see now that it was from July.

Its been like that for a couple weeks for Canada, I asked the question and received the same answer as ntuncer. I was going to place a small order but with DHL express it just does not make sense, I'll need to wait until my order becomes a bit bigger.

I had the same experience last week. Hey I'm in VA too! You in NoVA?

Does anyone have experience with UPS from Tayda? DHL gets to me in less than a week usually.

Back