Cheers to Chuck!

Headlights! Great!

[EDIT: took me a sec to realise the name, I was more interested in the overall graphic]

LED-eyes are ubiquitous and overdone ('cause LED-eyes LOOK great! And I have many builds planned with such eyes, the eyes have it).

I've got one build planned with tail-lights for the stompers... Love the headlights on Bronco graphic. At first, I could've sworn the upper left control said "Escalade".

Headlights! Great!

[EDIT: took me a sec to realise the name, I was more interested in the overall graphic]

LED-eyes are ubiquitous and overdone ('cause LED-eyes LOOK great! And I have many builds planned with such eyes, the eyes have it).

I've got one build planned with tail-lights for the stompers... Love the headlights on Bronco graphic. At first, I could've sworn the upper left control said "Escalade".
Finding OJ themed synonyms for the controls was probably the hardest part of this build. I guess I could take another stab at it. 🥁

I've been trying to squeeze out a pithy response for the past 10 minutes. Must be outa juice cuz I've been pipped to the best puns by the OP. Orange-cha glad it's so a-peel-ing? Must sound sweet.

I've been trying to squeeze out a pithy response for the past 10 minutes. Must be outa juice cuz I've been pipped to the best puns by the OP. Orange-cha glad it's so a-peel-ing? Must sound sweet.
You're beating these puns to a pulp! I think this is my favorite OJ Simpson joke.

Back