Partner ship with pedalpcb

But if you sell too many, you make wake up to find a horse head in your bed...or all your solder melted into a ball...
And sand in your solder paste !!!

And knots in your cable spool !!!

Melted plastic on your soldering iron !!!

Wow... I feel evil all of a sudden :devilish:

I want to be translucide, saying that i use pedalpcb pcb's and their schematics to build my pedals. This way, customers can be informed on what is the pedal inside and get reviews. The JFET's based schematic (like boogie monster or 800 JCM) can be modded easily, they are just amp sims, that's what i aim to use actually

I want to be translucide, saying that i use pedalpcb pcb's and their schematics to build my pedals. This way, customers can be informed on what is the pedal inside and get reviews. The JFET's based schematic (like boogie monster or 800 JCM) can be modded easily, they are just amp sims, that's what i aim to use actually

Well if you build to sell, maybe you could draft a standard letter included in the shipping about the pedal being based on a PedalPCB board, the original designer (clone of XXXXXXX) and even include a copy of the Build sheet as a reference for the buyer...

I think it's a great idea — A pedal-building cruise through the Carribean with build seminars in the morning, decor and trouble-shooting in the afternoon, marketing workshops in the evening after supper, and epic jams throughout the night.

I had a similar idea once, but that ship has sailed, partner.

I see it more as a traveling medicine show deal, moving from settlement to settlement in a post-apocolyptic Australian desert.

Or maybe, a street waif, wearing a gunny-sack holding one in a desperate, outstretched hand. "Please sir"

oh hang on...the beer commercials are over.

Nah, I don't think you'll find that... although there are a couple other brands where you might (or a PedalPCB designed PCB).

What I'm waiting for is the day I open up a pedal to trace and see a PedalPCB board staring back at me.... 🤯
You might find that in a certain companies pedals.
Won't name it, but they're FX build somewhere NORTHERN.

Nah, I don't think you'll find that... although there are a couple other brands where you might (or a PedalPCB designed PCB).

What I'm waiting for is the day I open up a pedal to trace and see a PedalPCB board staring back at me.... 🤯
On a totally unrelated item, I have a pedal I need to send you to trace.. I call it the... ummm. Mofeter Better Petter, I TOTALLY based it on a secret doom weapon of the 70's and shit, anyway, could you do that, please? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I think it's a great idea — A pedal-building cruise through the Carribean with build seminars in the morning, decor and trouble-shooting in the afternoon, marketing workshops in the evening after supper, and epic jams throughout the night.

I had a similar idea once, but that ship has sailed, partner.
Seems like you forgot a few activities...
Drinking
Debauchery

Back