Tatiana (floop)

Mentaltossflycoon

This thing's pretty fun. Deadendfx. I made a simple true bypass feedback looper way back and it was cool but the momentary with attack, decay, and lfo makes this not only interesting and useful, but also quite musical. My first go at metal punches on the fairfield style aesthetic. I thought you had to hit it haaaard. Screenshot_20210830-232639_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210830-232659_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Love it.

Fairfield seems to use a little black spray paint and buffs off the excess in order to add a bit of contrast to their lettering. I really appreciate the simplicity or this aesthetic...good stuff.

Very cool, love the looks and especially the knobs!

It's a pretty unusual piece of gear, for sure. I remember some head scratching, but also grinning moments, when test driving mine (called V Loop, because I went with some Vertigo film poster graphics ... and boring knobs).

Very cool, love the looks and especially the knobs!

It's a pretty unusual piece of gear, for sure. I remember some head scratching, but also grinning moments, when test driving mine (called V Loop, because I went with some Vertigo film poster graphics ... and boring knobs
The first day, of course I looped my whole giant pedalboard. I ended up knob turning my nice symbiotic situation into an almost unusable state. It's also interesting how varied you have to set the floop for different pedals. I had specific settings for each effect I tortured. I haven't found a "set it and forget it" setting yet. If you ever wanted to turn your delay into a seagull mating call, this is the pcb you're looking for.

The first day, of course I looped my whole giant pedalboard. I ended up knob turning my nice symbiotic situation into an almost unusable state. It's also interesting how varied you have to set the floop for different pedals. I had specific settings for each effect I tortured. I haven't found a "set it and forget it" setting yet. If you ever wanted to turn your delay into a seagull mating call, this is the pcb you're looking for.
The whole pedalboard ... ha-ha, nice, I didn't even think about that. Might have to try it.
I have Deadends the THING currently in there.

Back