Electrovibe Build Docs

The board has been verified and you can use the faceplate to drill the holes. Its not ideal but it works

The board has been verified and you can use the faceplate to drill the holes. Its not ideal but it works

I was going to get a pre-finished, custom drilled enclosure from Tayda so maybe I’ll start sourcing some of the more finicky parts and hang out until the build docs come through.

It’s has an onboard charge pump combined with a 12v regulator so you can supply it with 9vdc.

At the risk of sounding like a huge PITA, is there an ETA the Electrovibe build docs?
I also would very much appreciate the release of the build documentation. In particular I would need to know the wiring. Where is the input and output on the PCB? How are the two switches wired?

Tanks for any help.

@gevietor using the supplied footswitch boards, the input is the far left hole, the output, the far right on the bypass board. All other solder points are a 1:1 match to holes on the pcb itself

I also would very much appreciate the release of the build documentation. In particular I would need to know the wiring. Where is the input and output on the PCB? How are the two switches wired?

Tanks for any help.
From what I can gather, the Vibe switch is wired as usual, the left most hole goes to the tip of the input jack, the rightmost hole to the tip of the output jack. The 4 holes in the middle go to the 4 holes in the PCB right above it in the usual PedalPCB order (L to R: in, gnd, sw, out).

The Speed switch has a breakout board with 9 holes that match exactly the 9 holes in the PCB above it. They correspond to the 9 lugs on the footswitch of course.

The Speed switch has a breakout board with 9 holes that match exactly the 9 holes in the PCB above it. They correspond to the 9 lugs on the footswitch of course.

I thinks it’s 8 holes. There is an integrated jumper to ground on one of the lugs.

Is there a schematic for this pedal? I have an issue with the on/off foot switch LED being partially lit all the time and there is a loud pop when I turn it on. It’s likely a bad cap, a schematic would help the debugging process.

Like I said yesterday, we just sell lemonade, OK?

The preferred combination is 7371 lamp and 9203 LDR.

or

and

🦆🍋🍇

Back