1. Mid-leg of bicolor LED connect to "A" on PCB.
2. One of side leg connect to "K" on PCB - it's channel A.
3. The other side leg connect to No.8 pin on footswitch (middle of bottom row)- it's channel B.
That's how I build.
This is 2nd Klon pedal I made. I tried so many change & change & change.. finally the first PCB was damaged permanently so I made it again. Finally, it's complete IMO. Sounds cool. I will never change it anything.
Two years ago, I made a BYOC phase 90, too. And I changed some components.
- All 6 of UA741 were changed to LM741 . Original MXR pedal component is LM741. It gives more fast speed.
- Check your 5952 matching. BYOC said all jfet's were matched but mine is only 3 TR's were matched.