125B sized Duocast

~nick~

I guess I'm making my request official, here! 😁😎

Simulcast sized Duocast with top mounted jacks and voltage switch on same side as knobs would be flippin sweet dawwwwwg! ❤️

Would it be possible to add a guitar/mic level switch with 48v phantom power? XD just kidding!!!! That might be too much 😉 I just saw another user mention XLR in another wishlist thread.

Basically a JHS color box signal path but a Duocast circuit would be the ultimate preamp boost fuzz pedal

Last edited:
I guess I'm making my request official, here! 😁😎

Simulcast sized Duocast with top mounted jacks and voltage switch on same side as knobs would be flippin sweet dawwwwwg! ❤️
Currently building a simulcast and honestly I don't think you could fit the duocast circuit in a 125b. It's a tight fit as it is.

You get out of here with talk like that. :ROFLMAO:
Haha that's fair. I absolutely believe you can make that works. I should rephrase, that I don't want to attempt to build a duo in a 125b haha
Currently building my simulcast in a gorva s90 just cause I like a nice luxurious area to work in and can make a different knob layout

I love my duocast and need some space on my board so I NEED this!! I have the transformer and OC71 ready to go 😀. Super impressive how you have designed this so quickly. This is one of the reasons why this forum is so great! Thanks!!

I was considering that, yep.

I'm still moving things around on the layout a bit, contemplating swapping the footswitches around so the Input wire doesn't have to cross over so much active circuitry.
Pardon the noob question, but does having the input wire over the circuit board cause noise or something?

It can, depending on the circuit. I try to avoid it whenever possible.
Is this why I see people who route the input and output wires around the side of the pcb in gut shots? I figured it was just to look tidy but if it can in some cases reduce noise I'm down to start doing it.

Sorry again for all the questions!

Is this why I see people who route the input and output wires around the side of the pcb in gut shots? I figured it was just to look tidy but if it can in some cases reduce noise I'm down to start doing it.

Sorry again for all the questions!
Yes, it's a good practice, not always needed, but it looks good, too!

Back