2 in 1 mixing PCB and Vero

jwyles90

Hey all,

I'm currently working on a 2 in 1 build for a friend and am having a bit of trouble wrapping my head around the wiring/translating where the vero connections would go.The build is a Benson Preamp on one side (PCB) with a SS/BS mini on the other (vero), with an order switcher connecting the two. If this were two pcbs it wouldn't be a problem, but the vero portion of it is throwing me off a bit.
Here's the layout for the vero, and here's a picture of my half finished work on it so far.

My biggest question is do I need to do anything differently to wire the vero up to the 3pdt order switcher? For the "In" and "Ground" portion of the vero I'm just connecting those to the daughterboard, but since vol 2 goes to out I'm not entirely sure where exactly that connects to. Can I just connect vol 2 to the "out" spot on the daughterboard and then wire everything else up like it would be according to the 3pdt switcher diagram here, or is there something else that I'm missing?

Also, for the ground portion I was going to run the ground from the vero, to the DC jack, to the output jack, then back down to the "ground" section on the daughterboard. Is that fine? Or is there an easier way to do all of that that I'm not seeing? I'm just trying not to leave any empty holes in this build since that feels like a connection is missing if I were do to that.
Thanks!!

Back