3PDT Breakout Board (for Buffered effects)

I have been using the non buffered ones. how do i know if a pedal is buffered or not? i mostly build boost/od/dist pedals and am going to buy about 7 more PCB's. are any buffered boosts going to state they are buffered somewhere?

I have been using the non buffered ones. how do i know if a pedal is buffered or not? i mostly build boost/od/dist pedals and am going to buy about 7 more PCB's. are any buffered boosts going to state they are buffered somewhere?
You’re talking about the 3PDT Breakout Board (for Buffered effects), right?
I think the only buffered-bypass pedal PCB currently that isn’t the Kliche/kliche mini/kliche boost (which use a different buffered bypass daughterboard— the Kliche has it included, and the mini and boost both use the 3PDT Breakout Board for Kliché Mini Overdrive) is the ADHD (OCD), but that now includes its own daughterboard so you don’t need to buy one separately unless you have an older version that didn’t include the daughterboard. I’m guessing the daughterboard is just available for people who need one for an older ADHD board and because there will be future PCBs that will be compatible with that daughterboard configuration.

perhaps @PedalPCB can chime in to confirm or deny this.

General Tso's has a bp contact. The buffered effects board has a bp contact. Do I wire these together, or stick a "Simple JFET Buffer" in there?

the new comprehensive drive has buffered bypass, but also comes with a custom breakout board for the footswitch

Back