A resuscitated E-FX Bloodstone

mybud

Ok, long story short. I made a righteous mess of this build, basically by rushing the box drilling and being slapdash with the measurements. The major problem was not allocating enough space for the input jack, which butted up against the board causing shorts and other serious problems. I re-drilled the living daylights out of it and eventually managed to get it functioning; et voilà, Monsieur Bloodstone is now happily phasing. Nice vintage-sounding phaser.

IMG_0568.jpg

You'll see the evidence on the pedal face below with the not quite-fitting switches and the not altogether pleasing washer kludges to try to disguise the less than competent measurements that caused the host of aforementioned problems. So, no LED, since my feeling is overwhelmingly 'Quit while it still functions.' I also didn't want to waste a perfectly nice enclosure for all the above reasons. Thanks for reading and wishing the pedal gods (I'm looking at a fruit-bearing tree in the garden as I write) to smile on all your builds this weekend.

IMG_0571.jpg

Back