ABY Pedal

I built an ABY splitter from a different company about a year ago. It has a Dual IC buffer option, which I opted for. Sounds great, no loss when using it (with the Dual IC buffer that is, if built without it, it did suffer some loss that I could tell... maybe it was all in my head, but I could swear I heard loss.) anyway, I would love to build a version from PedalPCB, as I am sure it would be amazing!

I built an ABY splitter from a different company about a year ago. It has a Dual IC buffer option, which I opted for. Sounds great, no loss when using it (with the Dual IC buffer that is, if built without it, it did suffer some loss that I could tell... maybe it was all in my head, but I could swear I heard loss.) anyway, I would love to build a version from PedalPCB, as I am sure it would be amazing!
If you mean the fuzzdog one, that’s a great buffer for sure. I built one wired permanently as a Y splitter and it’s a great buffer, definitely eliminated all of the loss it was previously suffering. I highly recommend it.
That said, a 1590B or 125B transformer isolated ABY with ground lift and polarity reversal switches from PedalPCB would be the best

If you mean the fuzzdog one, that’s a great buffer for sure. I built one wired permanently as a Y splitter and it’s a great buffer, definitely eliminated all of the loss it was previously suffering. I highly recommend it.
That said, a 1590B or 125B transformer isolated ABY with ground lift and polarity reversal switches from PedalPCB would be the best
The one I did was from General Guitar Gadgets, and it works really well. If you get a chance to look at the schematic and what not, I recommend it until we get one from pedalpcb. I will probably have an all PedalPCB projects board before it's all over with. I can't stop building.. lol

Back