Actually Clear / Transparent Inkjet Vinyl Sticker Paper

Lads. I do believe my first foray into pedal design and gfx will be inkjet and vinyl stickers which I would then clear coat.

I am wanting to source actual CLEAR / TRANSPARENT sheets. Everything I can find, people are saying it is still "cloudy" when put on. Anyone have any leads on an exact brand/make that is truly clear and not cloudy or smoky? I'd like to buy 10 or 20 sheets, it's OK if its $1 per sheet, etc. Thank you.

Transparent sticker paper is a vinyl full page label , clear printable, tear resistant, features weatherproof and is suitable for inkjet and laser printers.
Printable vinyl will stick on all smooth and hard surfaces. Great for home or business use, such as DIY projects, home decor, scrap-booking, wall murals, decals for cars, laptops and phone, bumper stickers (not suitable for cloth). take it away and realize your limitless creativity.

I used to print mirrored images onto transparency paper. The spray the ink side with white spray paint, and glue it to the enclosure. Most of the time for good measure I would add a few coats of clear lacquer on top. Looks very nice when done correctly.

Back