Alt for PF5102 transistor on Woodpecker?

2n5457/58 or J201s. You might have to go the way of SMD MMBF5457/58/201 and an adapter board. MPF4393 might work too.

Thanks for the reply. I'll check those out. So far this is the closest replacement I have found that is active is this: PN4393 TRA

Parameters are pretty close without looking at the datasheets closely.

I’m guessing you’re probably trying to avoid making separate orders, but thought I’d mention that they have them at Small Bear for 50¢ a piece.

Thanks, yeah, I was trying to avoid multiple shipping charges to Canada but maybe I will see if I can order everything I need from Small Bear.

I ended up ordering from Small Bear and as expected shipping to Canada was $$ (and still have import tax to look forward to). Thanks for the assist, next time I will probably assess part availability prior to choosing a board and at least factor that cost in.

Thanks, I would classify my soldering skills as a work in progress but thanks for the direction. Maybe in six months I'll be up for that.

Hi all !
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but I thought that some input might be appreciated for the next guy having trouble with PF5102s.
I've been sent a faulty PF and managed to get a 2N5457 in replacement and it works just fine ;) Don't know if it's "identical" soundwise, but the job is done well and that's all I'm asking.
Cheers !

Back