Alternative (middle) pad for old school Transistors

youngflier

It'd be really cool if you added a middle pad for old school style transistors so you don't have to use the expensive sockets if you want to socket them. Being able to just snip three in-line sockets off a string of 40 is just way cheaper, and, hey, I'm half Scottish! Brian at MBP used to put them on his (although apparently not anymore because my last board from him just had an unplated hole there) -- look at his rangemaster or buzzarond docs if I did a crap job explaining myself/it's not clear what I mean.

It'd be really cool if you added a middle pad for old school style transistors so you don't have to use the expensive sockets if you want to socket them. Being able to just snip three in-line sockets off a string of 40 is just way cheaper, and, hey, I'm half Scottish! Brian at MBP used to put them on his (although apparently not anymore because my last board from him just had an unplated hole there) -- look at his rangemaster or buzzarond docs if I did a crap job explaining myself/it's not clear what I mean.

I know exactly what you're referring to. It'll take some time for existing boards to catch up, but I'll see what I can do.

Back