AMZ Mini Booster/Bad Bob/Hank Hank

SillyOctpuss

I've been 'hankering' after one of these for ages and threw this one together on vero last night but had so much fun playing after I plugged it into my testbox I didn't get it boxed up until tonight. It's a really nice dirty boost which so far is just what I was after. Recycled enclosure, jacks, switch etc on this build. I always liked this enclosure, it's nice to get some more venture bros themed pedals back on my board.

The Hank Hank Boost - My favourite of the two ventures

20210704_234348_resized.jpg 20210704_234441_resized.jpg

Nice. I've breadboarded the AMZ mini booster, and always planned to put it in a veroboard pedal, but the PPCB builds always bump it further down the TODO list. I even set aside my last pair of 2n2547s for it.

Did you use Orman's stock schematic, or is it tweaked?

Nice. I've breadboarded the AMZ mini booster, and always planned to put it in a veroboard pedal, but the PPCB builds always bump it further down the TODO list. I even set aside my last pair of 2n2547s for it.

Did you use Orman's stock schematic, or is it tweaked?
No I just built a stock mini booster from the layout on tagboard effects. I was working from guts of this pedal and the only two parts which are missing are the 100r resistor and the 100uf cap attached to 9v. The rest of the parts seem to be a straight mini booster clone

Screenshot_20210628-130109_Brave.jpg

Reactions: spi
Back