Analogman nkt red dot hfe

Big Monk

Mike is a great guy and an Engineer from my Alma Mater to boot.

He's smart and thorough and very nice. I struggle to think he hypes any of his stuff up. People forget what a small operation he has.

andare

When That Pedal Show went to visit Analogman you could see how tiny his operation is. You could also hear how the OG NKT275 wasn't necessarily the best sounding FF, just one of many similar flavors.
Mike's prices for new pedals are perfectly reasonable to me and he seems like a genuine guy who loves what he does.
What happens on the used market is the usual shameful display of greed but it's out of his control.

Now DAM's and Sola Sound's prices are insane to me but prices reflect what the market will bear, every time. That's why Apple now sells a polishing rag for $19 :)

JamieJ

To his credit it is good to see that he has kept the KOT price at a reasonable cost considering he could have raked it in with the second hand value soaring.

HamishR

Who knows? Maybe I'd feel differently if I knew Mike, or had met him. That does change your perception of someone dramatically!

I understand that people have to make money - I run my own business so I know what it's like. I've bought a few pedals from Analogman over the years and every single time felt that the product didn't live up to the claims. That's probably my fault as much as his. And it probably just means that we play differently and want different things from our gear. It's one of the reasons I started making my own stuff. Now I have no-one to blame but myself!

Feral Feline

When That Pedal Show went to visit Analogman you could see how tiny his operation is. You could also hear how the OG NKT275 wasn't necessarily the best sounding FF, just one of many similar flavors.
Mike's prices for new pedals are perfectly reasonable to me and he seems like a genuine guy who loves what he does.
What happens on the used market is the usual shameful display of greed but it's out of his control.

Now DAM's and Sola Sound's prices are insane to me but prices reflect what the market will bear, every time. That's why Apple now sells a polishing rag for $19 :)
That polishing rag used to come with the compooter, FREE.
Jobs is rolling in his grave...