Another Duo-Vibe

HousTom

Build Rating
4.00 star(s)
Built the Duo-Vibe this week. Lots of components. No real problems. Fun to build, with the LDRs, etc. Used lighted 3PDTs. Really happy with the "vintage" aesthetic I did together w my wife. I observe that it's pretty finnicky about power supply -- seems to draw quite a bit of current. Also found that having the enclosure grounded was important to keeping the noise down. Final score: Not sure what I was expecting but the fact is in order for me to put something this huge on my board it would have to be AmaZing and it's just .. two phasers. Shrug.

whirlygig.jpg guts.jpg

Built the Duo-Vibe this week. Lots of components. No real problems. Fun to build, with the LDRs, etc. Used lighted 3PDTs. Really happy with the "vintage" aesthetic I did together w my wife. I observe that it's pretty finnicky about power supply -- seems to draw quite a bit of current. Also found that having the enclosure grounded was important to keeping the noise down. Final score: Not sure what I was expecting but the fact is in order for me to put something this huge on my board it would have to be AmaZing and it's just .. two phasers. Shrug.

View attachment 49098View attachment 49099
I was born in Kansas City in 1963... Creepy...

Super sweet job on the enclosure.

Gotta lose those white washers though...

Back