Arkaim Fuzz

Box of Doom Fuzz
Mods: Transistor Sockets, Tried 2N4401G's, 2N222A's.
At the moment, 3 BC338's, My son Loves it!
If I get it back ,,,,,,

View attachment 6

That looks great! Do you have shot of the wiring? I finally got all the components to get started but I'm relatively new to this (only a handful of kit builds) so having a visual helps! Also, any chance you have a drilling template? Thanks!

That looks great! Do you have shot of the wiring? I finally got all the components to get started but I'm relatively new to this (only a handful of kit builds) so having a visual helps! Also, any chance you have a drilling template? Thanks!
My Son still has the pedal since the day I built it, I never got a chance to get a Gut shot.
Email Robert (PedalPCB), he should be able to Help with the Drill Temp & Wiring.

Box of Doom Fuzz
Mods: Transistor Sockets, Tried 2N4401G's, 2N222A's.
At the moment, 3 BC338's, My son Loves it!
If I get it back ,,,,,,

View attachment 6
Looks gorgeous, nice work! How’d the 2n2222’s sound compared to the BC338’s and what hfe did you shoot for? I see the BC338’s have a range of 100-650, perhaps this is one of those circuits hfe isn’t incredibly important.

Looks gorgeous, nice work! How’d the 2n2222’s sound compared to the BC338’s and what hfe did you shoot for? I see the BC338’s have a range of 100-650, perhaps this is one of those circuits hfe isn’t incredibly important.
Sorry, Too long ago to remember.

Back