Auditorium Test Platform

*EDIT* These coupons are old and have been voided, thanks to all who grabbed the kits!*

Howdy! First post, love seeing everyone's builds and other things you're working on!

For those interested, we've assembled a parts kit for the Auditorium. Includes all on-board components plus some rubber feet to elevate it off your desk and keep it from sliding around. Find it here: https://stompboxparts.com/misc-parts/pedalpcb-auditorium-parts-kit/

COUPON ALERT: enter code 'PEDALPCB' at checkout for 20% off the kit
or
'AUDITORIUM' to get the kit free with $25 of other parts.

Just finished putting one together myself, this board is sweet! No doubt this will be an indispensable tool to many builders for much easier troubleshooting before soldering up the switches, jacks, etc.

Cheers!

_MG_6682.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @PedalPCB just putting my Auditorium together. Do I solder the polyfuse in? The word resettable and the shape of the legs is giving me doubts about whether it's supposed to be soldered. Cheers for the clarification. Also can I please say how much I appreciate the way these parts come vacuum packed so neatly? You put the same attention to detail into packing orders as you do laying out the PCBs!

Back