Awful waffle

steviejr92

Authorized Vendor
Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
So I just finished this guy what a great build! Super fun not a lot of parts fairly simple! If your building one of these guys just be sure to pay attention to the output and input jack wiring other than that it’s straightforward. So I was going to paint it but after having a convo with @MichaelW about it I was keen to just build it and leave it raw with some trash can knobs. I think it looks good. I needed to redeem myself after that last build with the Grav reverb it came out “ok” in terms of neatness. So on this build I aimed for neatness and I gotta say I’m pretty proud of myself for this one. Now compared to some of you veterans on here this may not look like much but for me this was the cleanest build yet! So onto the way it sounds…..this thing has so much bass and mids get ready to be transported to the 90s I was reading that this pedal was made for VOX’s or “bright” amps. I still love it though plenty of gain to blow your socks off. The funny thing is though the gain comes on “hard” at around 3 o clock and anything after that….just hold on to your drawers. Lol if you have this next on your list your going to love it! If your a overdrive/distortion freak then this is your build! If you just need another circuit to build go for this one! 5 out 5 stars for me…then again I’m easily impressed by my own work 🤣

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back