Back In Stock Updates

Passinwind

I have both, hence both, my fun is building, like making certain styles of guitar
Cool, good on you. Woodworking is my Kryptonite and I am not equipped for that sort of work at all. And since all three of my remaining clients are very skilled professional luthiers I don't see that changing anytime soon!

Back to boards in stock, I am definitely about to order one or two to see firsthand how this all works on the DIY side. The documentation is already a lot better than I can typically manage when I set up the occasional friend who wants to build my designs. :ROFLMAO:

Deperduci

Lol, I absolutely appreciate it, but a) I'm going to keep doing stuff whether people are buying or not, and b) the bulk of my R&D money comes from selling finished pedals. I'm happy to offer a limited number of PCB designs, but I have no plans to make it my main thing.
I didn't mean just the boards, some of those finished pedals are quite the beast setups for making mojo! Plus not many have the tools or patience for your distinct boxes.
Cool, good on you. Woodworking is my Kryptonite and I am not equipped for that sort of work at all. And since all three of my remaining clients are very skilled professional luthiers I don't see that changing anytime soon!

Back to boards in stock, I am definitely about to order one or two to see firsthand how this all works on the DIY side. The documentation is already a lot better than I can typically manage when I set up the occasional friend who wants to build my designs. :ROFLMAO:
I'm barely equipped, I don't have nut files or a notched straight edge in the 'common' scales.. hell I have a bandsaw, cheapish drill press, a router that barely bigger than a roto saw for sheetrock.. I do this for fun, you guys get paid 😉