CONTEST BBDs Baby!

CONTEST

fig

vMheldV.jpg

Feral Feline

Dagnabbit, the pic's too grainy to see what's in the two bags...
... two bags!
I'm guessin 3207 and 3201, eh 3102 I meant.

Looking forward to the format of the contest!

fig

CHIP SHORTAGE CAUSING WIDESPREAD PANIC!

Local electronics stores being targeted by unsettled pedal builders.

WARNING: This picture may be too disturbing for some viewers. Discretion advised!

xyWca90.jpg

There must be something done to stop the horror!

Here at Uranus Corporation, we have teams of analysts working to find NEW manipulations and more deceptive ploys to temper those testy tinkerers, until the shortage has subsided.

uEPfCNu.jpg

So far, we know that the squiggly lines go up and down and across the screens....we're just not sure why.

Meanwhile, let's enjoy another contest featuring recycled chips!

STAY TUNED!!!!!

SillyOctpuss

CHIP SHORTAGE CAUSING WIDESPREAD PANIC!

Local electronics stores being targeted by unsettled pedal builders.

WARNING: This picture may be too disturbing for some viewers. Discretion advised!

xyWca90.jpg

There must be something done to stop the horror!

Here at Uranus Corporation, we have teams of analysts working to find NEW manipulations and more deceptive ploys to temper those testy tinkerers, until the shortage has subsided.

uEPfCNu.jpg

So far, we know that the squiggly lines go up and down and across the screens....we're just not sure why.

Meanwhile, let's enjoy another contest featuring recycled chips!

STAY TUNED!!!!!
Wow this in properly in my interests at the minute @fig my dear fellow. I've been going through old vero builds that never made it into enclosures and have been pulling parts to recycle into new builds. I'm planning a few pedals I'm going to call my scrapyard builds.

I was inspired by the Tweed OCD I did last week with the recycled enclosure, jacks, switch etc and wondered whether I could do an entire build from recycled parts. I'll be posting my first effort in a few days.