Because I wanted my own pseudo-brand...

SillyOctpuss

My jealousy over your logo is endless. I either need a job working for Abduction Audio or become a licensed builder or something just so I can make a pedal with that logo on it.

I also really really really want a t shirt with AA get in loser on it.

Well played sir

SillyOctpuss

My jealousy over your logo is endless. I either need a job working for Abduction Audio or become a licensed builder or something just so I can make a pedal with that logo on it.

I also really really really want a t shirt with AA get in loser on it.

Well played sir
I just realised if I had a t shirt with 'AA get in loser...' people will think I'm attacking anyone going to alcoholics anonymous... you definitely need to put the full Abduction Audio name on the t shirts :ROFLMAO:

SillyOctpuss

@SillyOctpuss I was actually thinking about making shirts and hats...Maybe I can get shirt and hat sales to pay for the pedal addiction🤔
You don't even need to build any pedals just spam the internet with your fake pedal company and I'll help you shill it on TGP then harvest all that sweet sweet merch money... oh and awesome t shirts and hats. Put me down for 1 of each design and colour. I'm serious it's a bloody cool logo.

Feral Feline

SHIRT!

I'm XX–XXXL (depending on manufacturer, and in Asian sizing I'm more like XXXXXL).

Hats... something cool like a flatcap, a Trilby or... ??? A hat (or hats) to set Abduction Audio apart...

Baseball caps, yawn, ("trucker" or whatever the kids call them nowadaze) are simply too ubiquitous and therefore in my eyes too banal. Though I do understand from the merchandising aspect they are the easiest to get a logo on and have produced since every frickn hat-shop is set up for it... economies of scale ... (still, blech).

Back to the shirts...
T-, bowling, or whatever... You could even have a Hawaiian Abduction shirt, the Mechanic's Abduction, Bike Jerseys etc... Why stop at shirts?

Alaskan mukluks with Abduction stitched in, Cowboy boots with Abduction tooled into the leather, Biker's "colours", Zipped Hoodies if you're into hoodies (the jacket equivalent of baseball hats if you ask me, but you didn't ask but there it is anyway), Matrix-style trench coats with sublimated Abduction logo...

SillyOctpuss

YES!!! ...lol... great Ideas.. all you are doing is lighting the fire of insanity.... I’m dumb enough to do it!
Seriously just order some up, we'll all go on TGP and start shilling the hell out of the newest exclusive rare as rocking horse poop pedal brand with a 19 year wait list... this wait list, however, is just to get onto the actual wait list to buy a pedal. Then we show off some dodgy wiring, mojo parts and serious Alien inspired goop designed to drive the lunatics over there crazy and when they're all whipped sell them the shirts and merch to tide them over for the 35 year wait for a pedal. Then basically never make any pedals!!! It's genius. we all just head over there and shill the next round of merch and start dropping some new buzzwords like mercury solder and pyrite capacitors every 6 months.

Feral Feline

Surrealously though, I'd be up for a T-shirt or whatever shirt...

Bike jersey would be too frickn cool, but a bowling shirt or T-shirt I'd obviously get more mileage from.

Marketing-wise, I'm not on TGP, but...
I'm happy to contribute ad-copy or even just proof-read whatever you come up with. Never hurts to have a second
second set of ayes eyes to catch tie-pose typos etc.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Abduction Audio has taken the humble Fuzz Face and given it a face lift. Using our proprietary methods of quantized re-circuitry, Abduction Audio raises the lowly Fuzz Face to new interstellar heights. Get tone with a pale-green alien-skinned smoothness that's out of this world!

Our other circuits, also light-years ahead, to be beamed down soon.

At Abduction Audio we use only the finest in alien-sourced technology, so you KNOW your pedal's filber-flange will perfectly mesh with the next grapple-grommet in your signal chain — all thanks to the alien-eyed mojo of rare and highly sought-after parts that we use exclusively, components such as:

The highly specialized 2N3904 semiconductor with not one, not two, but three (3) connections for stable operation;
Hermetically-sealed 1N4148 thermionic valves with two terminals for only the best in electrode compatibility;
And another exclusive-to-Abduction Audio — bi-directional wiring with only the finest of fine-filamental high-grade primordial Cu, sourced off-planet by Abduction's chief Death-Metallurgist, it won't leave you stranded like other earthly-companies' wiring.

So stop wallowing in the mud, take your tone to outer space.

Abduction Audio, Get in loser... your anal probe awaits.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

thewintersoldier

Your little “guardians of the analog” was one of my biggest inspirations on this actually.
You should have seen some of the other earlier versions of my logo, not only were they unimaginative but they also showcased my total lack of graphic design skills. You knocked it out the park on the first swing!

Paradox916

You should have seen some of the other earlier versions of my logo, not only were they unimaginative but they also showcased my total lack of graphic design skills. You knocked it out the park on the first swing!
I’m still working on refining it. Needs to be polished if it’s going on a t shirt...I’m almost done with my next pedal and it will be the first with the logo....trying to make it something special ..hopefully I’ll be finished mid week.....

mans are you kidding? “ Guardians of the Analog “ on a cassette tape I thought was brilliant.

Last edited:

Mourguitars

I have to go watch that new Bob Lazar Doc now ...lol

Yea man go for it....swag sells and great promotion for your endeavor and some income

Mike