BigNoise Turbo Fuzz: Sunburst Beauty

jjjimi84

Here is the ultimate noisemaker fuzz built on an incredible board from our very own Cooder! I believe Stephan is a truly next level builder and is one of the many people here I look up to. His layouts are incredible and it shows with a crowded board like this. When I got this thing built I new I had to try and do something next level and since I had always wanted to see a sunburst pedal I thought I would give that a spin. I think it turned out really nice so much so that I don't think it needs any other art work on it, what do you all think?

Thank you again Cooder for the board and the inspiration!

QT0czDvl.jpg
WsGj4nWl.jpg

d4Be45El.jpg
z5BpnFUl.jpg

I found a place on Tao Bao a few years ago that offered Sunburst finishes on enclosures.

A project came up about a year ago where I wanted a sunburst enclosure and I could no longer find the sunburst enclosures;
recently reactivated that project so I thought I might try doing a sunburst myself.

Good even transition on yours. Very tough to do a sunburst on such a small area as a pedal. I tip my hat to you sir!

cathat-catdetti.gif

I found a place on Tao Bao a few years ago that offered Sunburst finishes on enclosures.

A project came up about a year ago where I wanted a sunburst enclosure and I could no longer find the sunburst enclosures;
recently reactivated that project so I thought I might try doing a sunburst myself.

Good even transition on yours. Very tough to do a sunburst on such a small area as a pedal. I tip my hat to you sir!

cathat-catdetti.gif
Thank you very much! I know a guy if you need a sunburst enclosure

Back