Binaura Stereo FV-1 Platform parts list?

JUSS10

Assuming that coming soon means in the next month or so, is there a component list so I can get parts ordered? I have an eeprom ready with 8 stereo patches on it and would love to get this built for a friend as a Christmas present.

That thing as been pending awhile ( I could be wrong but maybe a couple of years.). I m not sure what the deal is but you can search the threads and I believe there is an answer to that question somewhere. At any rate I doubt it will be available by Christmas… hope that helps you. Maybe someone with a better memory can give you the real skinny on the deal.

It's been 'coming soon' for as long as I have been here. I got the impression from previous @PedalPCB /@Robert posts that the board is fine, he just didn't have a stable of algorithms to go with it.

man, wonder if @Robert has any beta boards he wants tested with stereo algorithms... Otherwise I may have to get creative and see what I can come up with. I could design my own SMD board and reflow that where I work but thats a lot of work when I know one exists! ha

I'll see what I can do. I need to make sure the batch of prototypes I have here are the most recent and that they match the drill template, then maybe we can make something happen.

I'll see what I can do. I need to make sure the batch of prototypes I have here are the most recent and that they match the drill template, then maybe we can make something happen.
@Robert that would be amazing! I’m guessing the two channels are similar to the arachnid component list but two instead of one as far as op amps and circuit outside of the necessary components to make the fv1 function?

Honestly still template and all that isn’t a big deal to me. I’ll likely add an adjustable clock anyway. I have some of the larger 1590BB enclosures from @StompBoxParts parts laying around that have been empty on the shelf for far too long :)

With Digital Larry re-uptaking further development of his SpinCAD Designer app for creating FV-1 patches, the latest updates to the app seem to have improved the code-line efficiency to better facilitate stereo patches. A Binaura board would go a long way to encourage more stereo FV-1 patch creation.

Back