Blue Shoe Gui Pan

The guy is a machine, unbelievable! But it's also hurting my bank account with all theses pedals coming out lol:ROFLMAO:

Fun video. Cameo by Andy Martin was cool too. I guess we can toss all of our JHS dirt pedals since this one does it all.
I thought the high point was Paul Gilbert talking about records he liked. I had never heard of the band Streets.
Who here has tried the drill trick?

Fun video. Cameo by Andy Martin was cool too. I guess we can toss all of our JHS dirt pedals since this one does it all.
I thought the high point was Paul Gilbert talking about records he liked. I had never heard of the band Streets.
Who here has tried the drill trick?

I tried it once, but instructions were unclear and I left the stepbit on. I always wanted to try scalloped frets though.

Killer version of Running With The Devil.

My Skreddy Hybrid Fuzz Driver has a Mid Boost control too. It does that gradual amp starting to breakup distortion really well.

Didn't he catch a lot of heat for the Cheese ball?

Yeah..... the guy who built (and subsequently discontinued) the original got mad because he might have considered reissuing the pedal at some point in the future... :rolleyes:

So it acts like a Boogie EQ? Groundbreaking, JHS, absolutely groundbreaking.

You may or may not be even less blown away.

Yeah it seems like JHS catches more flak than other "boutique" builders do. And alot do basically the same thing. I think it is cool they at least endorse other brands on the show.

From all of the namm coverage its sounds like that is the plan. My guess is they eliminate all of the extra inputs and make it more straight forward and in the thorpy form factor.

I have the DEFX version, but haven't gotten the urge to start it yet. Probably because of all the jacks and drilling holes to put them in. Lol.

I have the DEFX version, but haven't gotten the urge to start it yet. Probably because of all the jacks and drilling holes to put them in. Lol.

Yeah I have the DEFX meaty balls, finding the enclosure has been fun. I was hesitant to even get it but love me some envelope filter.

Back