Build docs coming soon...

stevtron

My workbench is full of PedalPCBs, so take your time, meanwhile I have more than I could manage in month … ;)

twebb6778

Build docs for the Mantle Fuzz would be much appreciated. It looks like all the components are silkscreened on, but a list would be BOM would be awesome for peace of mind.

zgrav

As others have noted, the parts you need for the build are shown on your PCB and are going to be the same as what will be in the build docs. I think there would have been a note posted already if any of those values for the parts needed to be changed. So you can at least see what parts you already have, order what you need, and start building the board while you are waiting for the build docs to become available. I also prefer having the build docs before assembling a project and will wait for that to happen -- but if you are impatient you can get started without them.

Jbanks

As others have noted, the parts you need for the build are shown on your PCB and are going to be the same as what will be in the build docs. I think there would have been a note posted already if any of those values for the parts needed to be changed. So you can at least see what parts you already have, order what you need, and start building the board while you are waiting for the build docs to become available. I also prefer having the build docs before assembling a project and will wait for that to happen -- but if you are impatient you can get started without them.
You might never be able to build them if you wait...just saying. I’ve built almost all of mine SANS BOM. Now if you’re waiting for a schematic to troubleshoot, I feel bad for you. Pull up a seat at the bar with me while we wait...😻