Buxom Boost and Chela, cooder shout out

jjjimi84

Here is me picking up the slack on unicorns and farts. First up is a stock chela, no idea why I picked a pink enclosure but this is the end result. I am going to mod this per chuck d bones mods eventually built 12/8/2018 and painted 02/22/2020.

VYeELpH.jpg

HQjPxkj.jpg

Here is a very recent build, a stock buxom boost. I bought the enclosure bare and primed it and sprayed it with red enamel which gives it a interesting look under light. It is almost translucent. I then painted the guy on there that farted and quite possible shat himself and is giving you that look, you all know that look. After that I sprayed on a clear coat all of which was through my airbrush, using that for finishing lately. Built 01/28/2020 and painted 04/12/2020.

fVezyWK.jpg

lE60kP8.jpg

Great painting as always!
Is the guy on there that farted and quite possible shat himself an original character of yours? If so, you may want to look into copyrighting before we start seeing him all over Disney Plus.

Great painting as always!
Is the guy on there that farted and quite possible shat himself an original character of yours? If so, you may want to look into copyrighting before we start seeing him all over Disney Plus.

I would love that! A foul mouthed sharting little bastard on disney, please disney make the change.

Great builds as always Dan, but that Build log...good lord. We're not worthy!

Thanks Chris, the log is getting completed in the build column, unfortunately the painting and demoing side of it has taken a backseat with covid. I think I have about 13 boards left and I am caught up. Still leaves me with 116 to paint.............

Back