Caesar

SYLV9ST9R

Really liking how this one turned out, especially once it powered on!
I’m not normally a big mod guy, and most of the time, the Zoom MS-50g will fit that role, but I might either keep this or a tremolo on my board, will see with some playing sessions.
Tried out the black 3PDT from Tayda, as I thought it completed the black look pretty well. I really love the color of that matte light blue enclosure and it fits with its Boss CE lineage.

The art is a piece by Italian street artists Sten & Lex. I was digging through old archives to see if I had any interesting picture and I found that .jpg that was on my computer since at least 2008! I thought it fitted the Julia imagery and at the same time had a grainy drippy feel, hence the lightly distressed font.

IMG_7767.jpg IMG_7768.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job in both of them! 👍

The Caesar is still one of my favorite pedals. I pitted it against an actual Julia and I couldn’t tell the difference. Really lovely effect. Best chorus in my opinion.

Nice, reminds me I got to get mine printed
Yes! And also a special thanks to you for getting me that clear shaft pot!
Nice job in both of them! 👍

The Caesar is still one of my favorite pedals. I pitted it against an actual Julia and I couldn’t tell the difference. Really lovely effect. Best chorus in my opinion.
Thanks. I was playing it earlier and something seemed off, and then I remembered I had to adjust the trimpot 🤦‍♂️
And I second your opinion.

Back