Captain Bit the swearing Robot

jjjimi84

Here is another pedal demo and build report for your face holes. This has a fun little back story, I was talking to Chris @thewintersoldier about X-Men Cartoon and how awesome that intro song was. We talked about learning it and I set him a video of me playing it through my headphone rig and responded with a tight very using the captain bit.

I told him I am stealing that for this video and here it is, the result of two grown men gushing on a almost 30 year old cartoon.

This build is super fun, I had a blast making this video and I think this is a very fun worthwhile build for anybody.

Captain Bit Out.jpg Captain Bit In.jpg

The 80s? Wasn't that last week? We kept all our kid's game consoles and cartridges, and an Atari 2600..this one was actually mine and my wife's (the greatest person in the world) from PK life (pre-kid). Of course they're grown now but those consoles have been re-popularized by the generation that put them on the map to start with...ahem...that's you guys, and so my grandson is loving your "vintage" games! (we mostly played with rocks and sticks, each other or ourselves, but don't get me started on that).

Another fantastic video Dan. Thank you sir! Thanks to @thewintersoldier for the preview clip!

Oh, and again...I love the robot!

The 80s? Wasn't that last week? We kept all our kid's game consoles and cartridges, and an Atari 2600..this one was actually mine and my wife's (the greatest person in the world) from PK life (pre-kid). Of course they're grown now but those consoles have been re-popularized by the generation that put them on the map to start with...ahem...that's you guys, and so my grandson is loving your "vintage" games! (we mostly played with rocks and sticks, each other or ourselves, but don't get me started on that).

Another fantastic video Dan. Thank you sir! Thanks to @thewintersoldier for the preview clip!

Oh, and again...I love the robot!
What, no PONG? my dad still has his pong console. My brother and I discovered it in our early teens and we played the shit out of it

• Haha
Reactions: fig
This is awesome! I think everyone needs one pedal on their board that doesn’t really fit and is just a bit weird. This can be that pedal. I wouldn’t be interested in this circuit at all but you have sold it to me, I need some glitchy synthy weirdness in my life. Good work!

I wish I still had my Super Nintendo, I got the next best thing, emulators and the Switch. I remember playing my uncles Atari and thinking it could never get any better then we got an NES with a TMNT game and that was it for me

Great Video, Dan! The X-Men cartoon ruled. I was pretty stoked when they did the 80s Sentinels in one of the newer movies. That was one of the best parts of the cartoon series.

Back