Carcass build guide questions

MrSage

1) C10 (100nF) is listed on the parts list and the schematic, but I'm not seeing it on the layout.

@PedalPCB - You mentioned that this is a revised layout... was C10 removed from this version of the board? Or is it still needed in parallel with C6? (Or as a jumper somewhere?)

2) I'm doing my own drill template, but it looks like the one attached to the build doc doesn't quite line up with where the pots are on the board. It looks like the layout is spaced a little wider than the pots on the actual board. Might be worth double-checking.

Yep I second this. Drill template is slightly off, I had to get very creative to make things fit.
And not sure about the C10 capacitor, as you say it's on the list but not the board.

How did yours turn out sound wise @MrSage?

C10 was omitted from the layout, that needs to be updated.... but the drill template in the current build docs should be correct.

I'll print and verify against the PCB tomorrow morning to be sure.

Was C10 omitted because it's no longer needed or was it a mistake? If it is needed, on the schematic it looks like I can just solder the legs to C6. Is that correct?

Think I'm seeing the same thing -- drill template does not appear to match up with the PCB. [ Edit -- did some more digging and found what looks like the correct way to do things. Please disregard ]

C10 was omitted from the layout, that needs to be updated.... but the drill template in the current build docs should be correct.

I'll print and verify against the PCB tomorrow morning to be sure.
I am going to build one of these, would drilling a hole for the SPDT switch in a Tayda PedalPCB 4 knob enclosure work for this project?

Back