Christmas gift

This is a great gift for your niece and nephew especially if the are talented musically. I actually want to buy an electronic drum set for beginners for my son, because it’s a gift he’s been wanting for a few months. He watches youtube tutorials on how to use them and we even took him to a few classes and I noticed he’s very serious about his hobby. I want to encourage him to pursue his passion and I found a great gift delivery service so I want to prepare him a large gift box with a few other small gifts for him along with the drum set. I hope it will help him improve his skills, although my husband joked we should also buy some ear muffs because we’ll hear him playing constantly.

Last edited:
This is a great gift for your niece and nephew especially if the are talented musically. I actually want to buy an electronic drum set for beginners for my son, because it’s a gift he’s been wanting for a few months.
I learned to play on an electronic kit and when I got an acoustic kit, I was like oh hell yeah

This is a great gift for your niece and nephew especially if the are talented musically. I actually want to buy an electronic drum set for beginners for my son, because it’s a gift he’s been wanting for a few months.
I bought a used set off fb marketplace for my son for Xmas this year. Just keep checking at least in my area beginners sets pop up sometimes for a good price.

Back