Clean Blend Add-On Utility PCB

I know you are busy man but I need me some tiny blend boards for bass. I am debating hitting up Tony Pepers haha but I hate to admit I love one stop shopping.

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but I was wondering if there were any plans for a PedalPCB clean blend. As a bass player I'd likely put a clean blend on most pedals I built for myself. Something that mounted to a pot and plugged and played well with the other stuff you design would be pretty awesome.

Good to see this up again, hopeful!
I’ve been using the Mini Blend JFET vero build from tagboardeffects. Works a treat, if you are cool with vero, and the circuit you are adding it to doesn’t invert phase.

I have the plans for that in my printouts, but just have been having fun with the builds from this site and have not gotten around to making one.

I started with vero a few years back, but after finding this site I haven't touched it (which is a shame because I have a fully built vero PCB for a Prunes and Custard clone that I need to box up). These premade PCBs just save an incredible amount of time and are well designed. It feels like cheating. 😆

You can use the BuffNBlend for blending and a switchable inverting buffer (I think GPCB has one) right before it to flip the phase. Makes a tight fit but should work.
That being said, I would also like a board that does both!

Back