Conqueror Fuzz - No signal when engaged

pedalkid

Hey gang, looking for some help here:

Currently got a conqueror not passing signal when engaged. I've never worked with inductors before and I got this one from small bear (they advertise as 500mH useable for your basic wah) and based on the schematic I initially thought I soldered it up wrong (so I kind've had to clip it out). On closer inspection I found pin 1 and 4n mentioned in the schematic and soldered those legs in the right traces, I think. I couldn't find too much documentation or other trouble shooting posts, but on what I did find, the only real difference between my build and others' is the inductor I'm using.

I'll be building an audio probe tomorrow and I have a DMM ready to go - I'm stumped with this one.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_3859.JPG
    IMG_3859.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3860.jpg
    IMG_3860.jpg
    686.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3861.jpg
    IMG_3861.jpg
    828.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3869.JPG
    IMG_3869.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3868.JPG
    IMG_3868.JPG
    984.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Hey gang, looking for some help here:

Currently got a conqueror not passing signal when engaged. I've never worked with inductors before and I got this one from small bear (they advertise as 500mH useable for your basic wah) and based on the schematic I initially thought I soldered it up wrong (so I kind've had to clip it out). On closer inspection I found pin 1 and 4n mentioned in the schematic and soldered those legs in the right traces, I think. I couldn't find too much documentation or other trouble shooting posts, but on what I did find, the only real difference between my build and others' is the inductor I'm using.

I'll be building an audio probe tomorrow and I have a DMM ready to go - I'm stumped with this one.

Any help is appreciated.
How did this work out. I’m in the middle of a Conqueror build, and all of the sudden realized that I have no idea how to orient the 42TM013...

Back