Cream Pie | Frantone Cream Puff

apc42069

So, I've had this in a blank enclosure since July or so.. every time I went to design the art my brain kept jumping from place to place, one more disgusting than the next. Finally I said fuck it, I'll just vectorize some R Crumb and slap it on a pink box *heh heh*

Whilst searching the annals *heh heh* of Google Images, I found this drawing - which has a sorta slapstick cream pie in the face thing going on, plus being Crumb, maintains a frisson of...the other kind as well.

Anyways- I love this effect. HOLY COW is she loud!! I actually think my IC might be "off," or the waterclear LEDs are doing something funky, or maybe this is just what it's supposed to do...but when I roll my guitar volume down at the end of playing, I get a weird bit crushery sound that trails a bit before going quiet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not sure I'm feelin these knobs, but they'll do for now. Tayda UV printing with varnish gloss on viola pink.

IMG_1187.jpg IMG_1188.jpg

So, I've had this in a blank enclosure since July or so.. every time I went to design the art my brain kept jumping from place to place, one more disgusting than the next. Finally I said fuck it, I'll just vectorize some R Crumb and slap it on a pink box *heh heh*

Whilst searching the annals *heh heh* of Google Images, I found this drawing - which has a sorta slapstick cream pie in the face thing going on, plus being Crumb, maintains a frisson of...the other kind as well.

Anyways- I love this effect. HOLY COW is she loud!! I actually think my IC might be "off," or the waterclear LEDs are doing something funky, or maybe this is just what it's supposed to do...but when I roll my guitar volume down at the end of playing, I get a weird bit crushery sound that trails a bit before going quiet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not sure I'm feelin these knobs, but they'll do for now. Tayda UV printing with varnish gloss on viola pink.

View attachment 39969View attachment 39970
That looks great. Ive found the pink tayda enclosures are some the best looking enclosures when paired with black. The way UV print really pops.

View attachment 39969View attachment 39970
I have this on the bench right now! Looks awesome.

Back