Creamery Compressor

finebyfine

Got a perfectly timed commission as I had been wanting to build one of these for myself. When I first boxed it up I think I played it for two hours straight. If I hadn’t made one for myself I’d be mad that this one’s going in the mail soon. Had the fun opportunity to learn an odd amount about dairy cows to nail the enclosure graphics.

Does a great job of doing subtle compression to really overt tone coloring. My favorite compressor build by miles so far. Tayda enclosure and printing.

55A9F1AF-2D6B-4F48-B0A4-32759D3F3D90.jpeg
95C5BE84-F10B-4CA7-BC7A-BD2E4707EBE3.jpeg

Ugh, and here I thought I was done building compressors.....this is the second time I've come across a mention of the Creamery in the last couple days......IT MUST BE A SIGN FOR ME TO BUILD IT! :ROFLMAO:

Looks awesome man! (I know nothing about milk cows, but that looks like a pretty decent cow to me)

Ugh, and here I thought I was done building compressors.....this is the second time I've come across a mention of the Creamery in the last couple days......IT MUST BE A SIGN FOR ME TO BUILD IT! :ROFLMAO:

Looks awesome man! (I know nothing about milk cows, but that looks like a pretty decent cow to me)

I told myself I wasn’t gonna build another compressor until the Cali 76 board came out, dooooo it

Back