Dark Rift Delay

jjjimi84

Here is my Dark Rift Delay build it is one of the last ones I ever painted the full enclosure and labeled the back. Oh how I have grown as a floundering pedal builder, memories.

At any rate it is air brushed blue and hand painted with the space helmet. I love this delay it is really inspiring coming up with riffs and what not.

The intro song is a lot of fun to play over and I put the backing track at the end of the video for all of you to play over.

I would love to hear what some of you play.

58O8rol.jpg

bcbTPWQ.jpg

pHojrUK.jpg

duAlg8X.jpg

Great work, Dan. Also built one and love some of the more extreme weird ambiences that it can do.

Fantabulous Dan! :love:
What does the 6-7 cap do? Lessen noise?
Yep, I believe the mod is there to lessen the tick when using it at extreme measures.
Really nice demo!! Totally sold the pedal to me! :)
Hell yes! You just made this pusher proud.
Great work, Dan. Also built one and love some of the more extreme weird ambiences that it can do.
I think that is what makes EQD so popular, its all about getting weird and throwing you outside your comfort zone.

Another gear build report and vid!. really liked that pedal (that’s another I regret parting with) I might build it again but with an oscillation momentary… I like how if you turn down the delay it’s actually a really nice modulation. If my stuff wasn’t all packed up I would take you up on that backtracking challenge…I still might!

Sweet build and demo, great stuff again Dan! Thanks for putting all the effort and time into these!
Absolutely! Image a world where two killer character delays were put together with a series/parallel switch...Sounds like a problem only BigNoise can solve...
Excuse me - where was story time?? 🤣
Great build Dan. That’s gone on the wish list.
Story time will be commencing only when there is a back story to the painting. I just love space, not much to talk about. Don't worry there will be more coming soon.
Another gear build report and vid!. really liked that pedal (that’s another I regret parting with) I might build it again but with an oscillation momentary… I like how if you turn down the delay it’s actually a really nice modulation. If my stuff wasn’t all packed up I would take you up on that backtracking challenge…I still might!
Play on that track, maybe I need to sweeten the pot to get some people playing on it.

Very nice! Very clean build and really awesome job on the graphics.

This was one of the 1st pedals I built from pedalpcb. Its a really great delay that replaced my mxr analog delay on my main board (for now at least).

Back