Destiny Behemoth: The Offering! PCBs up for grabs.

jjjimi84

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hello!

I am finally off my motorcycle long enough to put out a video! I should just start taking May off from making videos because as soon as that weather is above 45 degrees, I am out on my bike. It is such a rarity and I love taking advantage of it.

ALRIGHT!! It's Destiny Behemoth time baby. Here is the final part to the puzzle, the Offering! This has been a dream come true to be able to have something like this available and to be able to get it out there and into everybody's hands is super cool to me. I have 30 available right now, it is the main pcb and headphone pcb along with the TL071 smd chip, which I got from Mouser. Everything else can be purchased at tayda and there is even a really incredible build document for everyone!

I do think it is worth a look see even if you don't want the project.

Here is the build tear-down video I made to assist with the build.

If any of you want one please shoot me a PM or an email and you will get your number. Each board is packaged by me and Dean and I are drawing on everyone of them. I am asking 20 bucks for 1 set shipped in the continental US, if you are funds insecure please reach out and if you are out of the US please contact and we can make arrangements.

Thank you all for your time you spend with me in these videos, it really means the world to me.

Last edited:
I just put in my request!

I also owe you a thank you.

I have a bunch of niche hobbies, and I've been combing various forums for information for a long time, but this is the first one I ever signed up to be a member of.

In one of your YouTube videos you were listing off some advice for getting into pedal building, and you stressed the point that joining a forum was a really valuable thing to do. You were not wrong.

Thanks!

I just put in my request!

I also owe you a thank you.

I have a bunch of niche hobbies, and I've been combing various forums for information for a long time, but this is the first one I ever signed up to be a member of.

In one of your YouTube videos you were listing off some advice for getting into pedal building, and you stressed the point that joining a forum was a really valuable thing to do. You were not wrong.

Thanks!
DUDE! This is the best thing I have heard all day! Hell yeah! Welcome to this forum and I will be reaching out to emails as soon as I can.

Request sent. and I'm with you about the bike, to work, store on decent days... might trade down to a smaller, IR lighter bike soon. ever notice they get harder to swing around to park at lower speeds?

Ok, fine... I'll build a reverb. But only because it's Dan's reverb.
It is a really great reverb, it is still giving me the feels after all this time.
Great video, fab build docs and all. Top shelf, dude. What else did I expect.
All because of you my friend!
This is incredible. Amazing stuff.

Is the mono-out line level or instrument level?
Instrument level
Request sent. and I'm with you about the bike, to work, store on decent days... might trade down to a smaller, IR lighter bike soon. ever notice they get harder to swing around to park at lower speeds?
I have a Royal Enfield Classic 350, I just putt putt around to work and back and to get ice cream. I am thinking about going up to a 650 but for now I am loving the rides. What are you riding?
This is absolutely amazing... gotta build one!

... and I miss my bike... haven't ridden in years...
What did you have? i love old british bikes and am drawn to he older style bikes.

I had three bikes over the years - a Suzuki S40 was my starter, graduated to an M50 before it got taken out by a deer... My last bike was a Harley 883 Iron.
Those suzuki bikes are super cool and I always thought the 883 was a great looking bike. I gotta say that I am not in love with the exhaust noise level of some of the harleys I have heard. I will kill my hearing with tube amps not exhaust.

Those suzuki bikes are super cool and I always thought the 883 was a great looking bike. I gotta say that I am not in love with the exhaust noise level of some of the harleys I have heard. I will kill my hearing with tube amps not exhaust.
The 883 had stock pipes - so it wasn't terribly loud.

Also to everyone who ordered you will should have been contacted with shipping info. Every order is hand packed and drawn by me, I am trying out a bunch of new logo and slogan ideas. Every one is different and I hope you all get a kick out of it.
I haven't seen a response. I sent you an email about 2:15pm EDT on Tuesday.

Back