DIP-8 SMD adaptor boards and DIP switches from AliExpress

DAJE

I don't have an actual need for these SMD adaptors right now, but I grabbed some because they might come in handy at some point. Most of the in-production op-amps we'd use have SMD alternatives, so it's good to have the option of using them.

The boards are double sided, for small and smaller SMD devices. I haven't tested them but the quality seems good. LINK HERE

Our host sells the same thing, more or less, so you should buy from here if you're needing them, I'm just mentioning an alternative that might be helpful. If you're not making a purchase from here and don't mind waiting for weeks/months for them to arrive, the AE ones are a handy option.

From the same seller I also grabbed some red DIP-2 switches. They seem fine to me and the one I tested worked perfectly. LINK HERE

From a different seller I also grabbed some tiny black DIP-2 switches. They seem fine to me and the one I tested worked perfectly. LINK HERE

Both switch types fit the same PCB footprint, but are differently sized in the switch area. Handy for cramped PCB layouts.

Attachments

• S8A.jpg
    S8A.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 23
  • S8B.jpg
    S8B.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 22
  • RD.jpg
    RD.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 18
  • BD.jpg
    BD.jpg