CONTEST Do you Love His Switches?

CONTEST

fig

Good News Everyone!

It's Friday (again). Are you glad, sad, indifferent, or just hoping to get through the day?
You know what helps gets me by? Well, yeah...but also browsing and buying bargains from Love My Switches. I think YOU need that same prescription to lighten your load, brighten your day, ice you cake, trip your trigger, but most importantly....flip your switch! (y)

A $100 shopping spree at LMS for the first person to guess the whole number Randy has chosen, coincidentally between 1 - 100.

The contest will end when the correct number has been posted, or continue on into the next millennium like a festering sore. :D

Multiple guesses are welcomed, but limited to one per entry per day, with the exception of our members who live in Andromeda. They are limited to 1 guess per .000431 light years.

This contest will be a bit different in that, it does not begin until 11:59pm Oct 23rd 4am ET. This allows enough time for folks to know about it. 😁 Hi, me from the future...this part didn't work so just start guessing once a day, unless you live on Phobos.

LURKER ALERT - I know you're out there.......reading......BORING! Post a message and win $100 of stuff man! duh!

n00bs unite! - You don't have to know how to calculate the output of a gain stage to participate! If you know your age, IQ, dress size, the number of items in a 6-pack, or can read the aisle number at the grocery store, you are GOLD!

🖖 live long and build guitar pedals 🖖

I am not affiliated with nor receive any promotional consideration or compensation from vendors, though prizes are sometimes generously donated for the giveaway. Never any hidden agendas, never any strings attached [other than to the guitar], just fig having fun.

Last edited:

Bricksnbeatles

I do in fact love his switches!
Looks like the folks above missed the memo about the contest not staring for another day 😅

One question— I don’t live in the andromeda, but I do live on Phobos. Since it’s orbitally locked to Mars, what’s my criteria for a day? An orbital period of my home mass (and therefore there are no days), an orbital period of its governing body (Mars), or an orbital period of contest host, @fig’s, home base; Earth?

Dan0h

64. Looking for rabbits foot right now. Love me some LMSBS shopping spree.

You rule Fig.

• Love
Reactions: fig

fig

I do in fact love his switches!
Looks like the folks above missed the memo about the contest not staring for another day 😅

One question— I don’t live in the andromeda, but I do live on Phobos. Since it’s orbitally locked to Mars, what’s my criteria for a day? An orbital period of my home mass (and therefore there are no days), an orbital period of its governing body (Mars), or an orbital period of contest host, @fig’s, home base; Earth?
Phobos? You poor child! You get 2 guesses per day!

Since I obviously typed the start time in Krill, the contest has officially started (back when the first guess was made).

Hang on, I'll just hop back to yesterday and fix this. There!

Bricksnbeatles

Well in that case, coming here from Phobos (does Lawrence offer extra-orbital shipping? I guess I’ll just have to have things sent to the supply shuttle in NY), my otherworldly guess of the day is 14

• Love
Reactions: fig