Do you think Tayda 1590XX colors will be in stock also?

mjh36

I just got the alert that 1590xx is back in stock, 2000 units it looked like. Just the bare aluminum. Does anyone think they'll do the colors too? I really wanna order the Thermionic Deluxe, either 1590xx or 1590dd from somewhere, preferably painted, especially that copper hammer. But im ok with the aluminum.

Last edited:
I have a couple of 1790's which are the same dimension, one is disco Pink and the other Yellow, bought on closeout where you just get random colors but great pricing :confused:

I have a couple of 1790's which are the same dimension, one is disco Pink and the other Yellow, bought on closeout where you just get random colors but great pricing :confused:
I'll have to keep my eyes out for those closeout deals as I am a baller on a budget. I did find some primer and grey hammered spray paint in my garage, like for a mailbox. Might give painting it a go. Never thought it'd be hard to find an enclosure when I started this hobby.

I just checked i think all the colors are in now!

Back