Duellist

BeeSharp

Just finishing up this one. Lots of output!

KJQ9jl8.jpg

DntlR27.jpg

it's in the wishlist section, please upvote it there
I just found that there is a wish list but couldn't find the Duellist in the new wish list (already checked 14 pages) . Could you please give me the link to vote?

I just found that there is a wish list but couldn't find the Duellist in the new wish list (already checked 14 pages) . Could you please give me the link to vote?
I'm sorry, I was thinking of the Protein dual pedal which is in the wishlist. If there isn't one yet, you can add it.

Could you fit both of the those boards without the order switch in a tall BB? I've been thinking about building a Duellist but I'd like it to be smaller than a 1590xx.

Would it be possible to have two "glass, stock, fat" switches for each side of the pedal, like the og duellist?

Would it be possible to have two "glass, stock, fat" switches for each side of the pedal, like the og duellist?
Both sides have independent voice switches. Is that your question, or am I misunderstanding?

Both sides have independent voice switches. Is that your question, or am I misunderstanding?
Nevermind my eyes only focused on the switch in the middle for some reason. The og pedal has 2 switches for the voicings of each side, the pedal here has 3 though so I'm still confused... I'm guessing the switches on the sides control the voicings for each pedal, what's the one in the middle for then?

Last edited:
Back