Dumb Question

chongmagic

I built the daisy seed development tool but what do I need to do to install the drivers in Windows 10? Or should it just detect itself?

I feel your pain! I lovingly carved the edges of a micro usb cable so it would fit into the hole I drilled, meanwhile I'd never tested that cable, so 10 minutes of whittling for nothing ? ?

I think I fried my seed, I didn't hotswap but the device is getting hot and I can no longer get into DFU in FS Mode, I only see Daisy Seed Paired as an option.

How hot? They get pretty warm, but if it's scorching hot that's probably not good.

Mine shows up as an unknown device until it's in DFU mode, it never identifies as "Daisy Seed Paired".

How hot? They get pretty warm, but if it's scorching hot that's probably not good.

Mine shows up as an unknown device until it's in DFU mode, it never identifies as "Daisy Seed Paired".
How do you get it into DFU mode?

Snag the rhythmic delay file that's floating around here chong, it's worth the price of building the pedal and I suspect it only scratches the surface. Once you get the DFU going it's just a matter of pushing the .bin file thru the web interface.

Fried the seed for sure this time, downloaded the rhythmic delay to the seed popped it into the pedal plugged it into power and the right LED came on then I saw the magic smoke. Seed has no lights whatsoever and hopefully the pedal isn't fried as well. I don't see any damaged components.

Back