Duo Phase

geekmacdaddy

Almost perfect but phaser A is a bit noisy, has a subtle scratch with each pulse. Not quite the same sounding as phaser B. Can I get another set of eyes? Would be grateful. Thanks BiPhase Gutz.JPG Bi Board.JPG

I figured the first place to start was see if I had a bad IC. Went for the charge pump first, and got lucky. Sounds as it should. What a challenge to actually have to get in there and troubleshoot if that were to come to pass. I went super slow as to try to be perfect.

I figured the first place to start was see if I had a bad IC. Went for the charge pump first, and got lucky. Sounds as it should. What a challenge to actually have to get in there and troubleshoot if that were to come to pass. I went super slow as to try to be perfect.
Are you saying the Charge Pump was Faulty, Replaced & now it is operating Correctly?

Which/what value LDR's are you using? Looks good man, did you sort your issue?
Thank you. For the LDR's, I used whatever Tayda sells (they just sell one value). My issue took a minute to figure out. Worked perfectly with Battery, but was all kinds of fucked up when I used my homemade power supply, which needs different regulators. I went very slow with this, measured every resistor and cap, as to not have to troubleshoot this beast.

Back