Duophase (Mutant BiPhase) and Video

I'm just learning to build pedals, and just had an idea... so maybe this is a dumb question... but is there some sort of 2-pin jack (header? I don't know the terminology) that I could put in place of the yellow LEDs on the LDR circuit and then I could "plug and play" with different LED colors, to see how it affects the sound without having to de- and re-solder the LEDs every time?

(I could definitely hack it somehow, but I'm just wondering if there's a specific part that is the exact perfect dimensions for this)

is there some sort of 2-pin jack (header?
Tayda isn't loading right now for me but search "40 pin dip sip ic sockets adaptor solder type". These are used mostly for socketing transistors but are the same spacing (2mm) as the LEDs on the PCBs. You would just snip/snap of two for the LEDs.

Tayda isn't loading right now for me but search "40 pin dip sip ic sockets adaptor solder type". These are used mostly for socketing transistors but are the same spacing (2mm) as the LEDs on the PCBs. You would just snip/snap of two for the LEDs.
Tayda SKU # A-1605

Back